Junior Developer Opportunity in Cleveland, Ohio
Junior Developer Opportunity in Cleveland, Ohio | Direct Hire | Salary 45K – 50K
WHY WANT TO WORK FOR THEM
- Strong ethics and values
- Excellent co-workers and team oriented working environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing, global company
- Ability to learn and grow professionally
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Provide basic support, maintenance, and enhancement to custom VB client/SQL Server based manufacturing software
- Quickly assess requirements and scope, and develop system specifications for new software systems requested by IT management.
- Accurately estimate project hours to implementation.
- Manage open systems development projects and priorities, and commit to timely delivery of highest priority projects.
- Maintain software version control systems and systems documentation. Provide basic training for new software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- System Development using Visual Studio .NET tools (VB.Net and VBA programming experience required)
- Database Development using SQL Server (T-SQL programming experience required at basic- to mid-level)
- Must be a good problem solver who can think critically and work independently, self-motivated, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- (Preferred) Previous exposure to software change control mechanisms, formal software QA/release testing, version tracking, and documentation
- (Preferred) Incorporation of access security controls within software/systems
- (Preferred) Work experience with Manufacturing and CNC Job Shop